Ordering Is Easy - Key Information Below
- Ensure your device is compatible (works on the Network) and eligible (unlocked):
- For a list of popular compatible devices (device must be 4G VoLTE), see our Support FAQs.
- Confirm your device is unlocked by using our Unlock Your Device guide or by confirming with your existing carrier.
- When transferring (porting) your number:
- DO NOT cancel your number with your current carrier as this will cause you to lose service. Your number will be automatically transferred to Flash Mobile during the porting process.
- Some carriers will send a text/SMS to confirm you are porting out. Please respond as soon as possible to avoid any delay in service.
- You’ll need the following information during enrollment:
- Current carrier account number
- Current carrier account PIN, porting PIN or transfer PIN
- Primary Account Holder First Name/Last Name exactly as it appears on the invoice
- Billing Address on the current account
- If you placed a ‘Port Restriction’ with your current carrier, you will need to ask the carrier to remove it prior to submitting your order.
- If you are currently in the process of porting your number to a different carrier, you must cancel that request prior to submitting your order.
- Old, non-active numbers cannot be ported.
- Each account created with Flash Mobile must have a unique email address and cannot be used for another Flash Mobile account.
- To add a line to an account after your initial order is complete, log in to “My Account” and select “Add a Line.”
- Review the Activation Checklist and the Mobile Discovery Form to jumpstart your enrollment.
Important IBO Number Information:
During the order process, please verify or enter the ID of the ACN IBO who referred you so they will receive credit for your order.